Re: Calling all free (but good) map-makers

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_umKJe8kYrJllfEYg9PsJPwow6iS_H6-gLMiwTkPUhMtH68BzPidXbiumfj4RYF1mq_8>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:21:49 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> We are waiting until after Christmas to publish Heortling Mythology as
> a book (we figured it would be cruel to have people shell out for
> Sartar + Heortling Mythology right during the Christmas season). Which
> gives us time to improve on Greg's hand-drawn maps in the book.
>
> Who would like to help out on that project? The pay is non-existent
> but the glory high!

FWIW, I think you've seen the sort of maps I normally do (including the B&W line drawing ones in the drafts of LotW2 and 3). I can do different styles as well, if needed, although I'm sure I'm not up to the standards of Colin, Wesley, etc.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/