Re: Three Runes

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_GQrLP4bS4jQIM0b_gTzy6phtMqyIjXftmXK8DolnNKovZsD71LCFp-2PJs7BZzmuoD>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:34:22 +0100

"John Machin" <orichalka_at_aVgCm4ttSzMQAR_JekVhr-JXGHo49qRoQt1rXoThqsCrYxI7v0oaOf10Spp9wFTjhTM7Mk4ZVyIX7BhNPA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I appreciate that some people may play characters with Sisyphean rune
> choices, but in our game most players choose runes that reflect their
> concept and also choose a religious affiliation that fits. Most
initiations
> feature "testing" of some sort and I assume that part of seeing if someone
> "fits" into a cult is working out if their runes (and thus personal
> *and*magical traits) work with the tenets of the cult and the god it
> worships.

The god chooses you, not you your god.
If you ignore the fact which runes you have and try to initiate into a totally different god, your guides (the elders that help you finding yozr way) REALLY screwed up... or you were just stupid by ignoring the god that has chosen you, and initiating into something else.

Cheers

André