Re: Three Runes

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_lNhjZh-2zRwfTTVjJhkqz7ZnYY4vxIazdeXXuLtxQMC7geWiHTwoHq6ECEwpi7kibG>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:40:58 +0100

>> Again, the question becomes whether Runes are a nice bookeeping device
>> for the game and for Theist magic or a part of every character. (Even if
>> only Theists learn to ever draw on it directly for magic.)

>Unfortunately the official line seems to be theists only. My Glorantha
>will have runes for everyone, and I'm hoping that some guidelines for
>that will be available before I ever need to worry about it.

What happens if a spirit practioner or a sorcery user leaves his culture and joins a theist one?
A Waha practioner or an Esvulari, for instance, could join the Heortling culture (and initiate into one of their cults). Does he THEN become runes out of nowhere?

P.S.: Sorry, but i have not HQ2 in mind in every detail... having played to long HW and HQ1... AND i haven´t read S:KoH yet.

Cheers

André