Re: Three Runes

From: L C <lightcastle_at_N0yTBpQGAyNxHTtmDAd_yqsZVwgAIB11A-7dSDKNiaYNyYili_Q54iBpdQ3N5bf9>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:27:02 -0500

  Trotsky wrote:

> I don't mean to imply that they don't matter at all - just that they
> don't matter *as much*. Augments, sure, but not direct magic, because
> that's what's theists do. (Damn pagans! Spit! Don't even understand the
> what an eranschula is...)

What is funny about that is that from what I understand an eranschula is, the Pagans are getting closer to becoming/manifesting one. They're becoming the rune, right?
(Of course, you could say the Rokari church views that as an affront to God or something, because Zzaburr is an eranschula and look where that got everybody.)

LC