Re: Three Runes

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_Lr08L84Ao_s9-KLi1YCO77OlOhHMbphaf0MFUI1LrVqNhApN4mmwLdHim4PgCK>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:31:01 -0800

Because not everyone know lay membership magic. Only those initiated into theist cults know it.

But everyone has a few charms (or knows how to make simple ones) and tiny spells have been passed down within professions and often people are just born with innate magical talents. All of which are acquired before initiation. And without connection to the Otherworlds.

What do you call this set of abilities?