Re: Three Runes

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_fuLyJNIWORE5ehtLPBbX9E3_vN3m14oK2_S8zFBq6TSk_of8qP2SSNE7axY-AW>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:26:41 -0800

Just wanted to point out that Chalana Arroy is the owner of Harmony, which is not opposed to Death. It's opposed to Disorder.

Now, if you mean an Eurmali sudden flips (how can you tell?) and decides to go an heal people and their relationships.... I just can't see that happening. Neither in play nor in Glorantha.

Or, for the Humakti, he/she sudden decides that they want to have lots of children. With sufficient mastery of Death, you probably become sterile, so  that's going to be awfully hard to do.

I really think that this opposed set of power runes is well thought out and that it is very hard to make a credible flip.