Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: Alexander Entelechy <alexanderentelechy_at_8dHwIP1L3rZTwWRG9MChnbLdJBJ6Kpu8R1gjdEN7LUBadHlDIS-MOg1P6>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:20:19 +0000 (GMT)

Will we see an objective book anytime soon? I know Greg said he’d like to do a book that allowed you to fight the Hero Wars and I’m assuming that that is going to have to be objective.

From: Jeff <richaje_at__mG5auInlqu9Kr83QoihYHQxqxsWDnQ3QCHFY5tgSuYdIPgxIE0dTgdPWCemzyT1XKp8NI_PvxJr.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes'] To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 6:46

      Hey all -

The Sartar book, as Peter and others have explained, is about Sartar and the Orlanthi. Page 5 of the Sartar book makes it clear that it is not intended to be used as a roadmap for a Universal Theory of Gloranthan magic - it is designed for you to be able to have fun games set in the Kingdom of Sartar that have the feel of Greg's stories.

Jeff