Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: L C <lightcastle_at_3juMqXv9_4Oh4cc1IIfktaxrOZiTFaF80KYlyo32-DBiWYmdHWD7KVI2RaTpbNW_>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:29:53 -0500

All of this depends entirely on the idea that people have runes that are important in that way. So far, we only know for sure that Sartarite Orlanthi have them and then from them forge links to the Gods. (It seems likely ALL Orlanthi have them, from what I'm hearing.) Whether other cultures think of people as having internal runes, and whether or not those influence magic in any significant way, is an open question that the writers have not addressed, and so assuming these things is just beating our heads against the wall.

LC