Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: L C <lightcastle_at_tZhUCqCkM6t9zWlVA1vDPivgJMdEnBd-rONM6gCBPKvC07ovBoGvHHbCACB9zcmx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:34:26 -0500

Why would I laugh at you?
(Well, other than posting on the wrong list for this.)

I've toyed with reviving the old Justice Inc campaign I had, as HQ2 would do it lovely justice. In there was a Federal Marshall by the name of James "Wildcat" Wade who accidentally ended up in the role of "The Law" - as in he was viewed by spirits and daevas and demons as a fair judge and interpreter of the cosmic laws that ruled them. (Even though he didn't really know what they were.)

Cowboy with magic. And a damn fine gun.
LC