Re: Teshnos - geography or other details available?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_ZNfp4NwRBMRlprpDrd1VRr3H3yLjFnxvXAY2GlN27aGLeDhDz3_1z1tLs_jW2sAY>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:00:40 -0000

What Peter said :

> > I am puzzled, for
> > example, about why there are no cities on the mouth of that huge
> > (unnamed) river running through the place.
>
> I assume that the land around the river was devastated when Teshnos was
> part of the Seleran Empire and that whatever settlements are there
> simply hasn't developed because of the Praxian raiders.
>
> As for information, the only additional info is probably Glorantha:
> Introduction to the Hero Wars but the gist of that is found in HeroQuest
> Voices. There's also some information on Teshnans in Glorantha: The
> Second Age.

Teshnos is one of the Homelands that were included in HeroQuest 1 (just on the offchance you don't have that edition), but it doesn't go into very much detail there either.

I'll add that there is also apparently very little information about Teshnos in the general body of unpublished work and other general works in progress as far as I know, so that the only person who may be able to provide you with more information is likely to be Greg.

It is possible that the Moon Design writers may also have some more access to information, because Teshnos touches on Praxian affairs on the borderlands of the Wastes and the Praxian book is in the advanced development stages.

Julian Lord