Re: Three Runes

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_5VK-kXYNkdunMfkkMUWEwnR7CYX4YhAXMXUZvXq6y0FA-ByIDvI75QShUP9o8384>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:29:59 -0800 (PST)

The one "opposite rune addition" example I can think of is Zorak Zoran, that is if my memory serves.

If I recall, he's a darkness oriented troll god who gets fire powers from beating up Yelmalio (er, unless that story is obsolete). Does that mean he has the fire rune? Am I totally off base, again?

Less extreme is the example of Argan Argar beating up Lodril and I wonder...does that mean he gets heat powers? I seem to remember that he does and this is why he can act as a smith for metals other than lead? Hm...don't trust me, though, since I have now missed several items that were completely plain to see in print in the last week.