Re: Three Runes

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_ZiWGFV3agB3ZHZYC2y0VZAEj05PD3B34ekYnsLMSHDiko5DvzqHuT-twHlsqKD>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:27:29 -0800

Zorak Zoran's power over fire is a limited and special use of his Darkness rune, as per Barntar who can plow the land with his Air rune (and a handful of other related Earth feats, all from the Air rune). In fact, Lodril's powers over the heat of the Earth are another example of an elemental rune giving limited power over another element.

Fortunately, Elements are not opposed to each other, like the Powers are, and there are cases of people having more than one element rune, which the creation rules even allow for.