Re: Teshnos - geography or other details available?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_S12xkXid2Ag0ZsDva6z7I52XpOXKmMUEh0toVTo6VqAVxmgEtnADV6iuHMF>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:02:24 -0500

Namaste:

YGWV: I've explored Teshnos in my game, but yes, there isn't much official stuff out there. HQ Voices, and some bits in Mongoose's 2nd Age RuneQuest. You'd have to extrapolate why the five different flame traditions discussed in the second age is reduced primarily to Chal's teachings in the 3rd Age, but the fall of the God Learners and the Seleran Khanate could possibly have been involved.

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."