Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_SHCbijE3n-Aq9r5NgUemmPTi1iWizjLwQnPygVJoCUN2LLOWBoESb5OIRs4mj39lPIC>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:43:57 -0500

I received a copy of S:KoH for Christmas and want to express how impressed I am with the book and how grateful I am to everyone who contributed to making it. Although I do have a few quibbles here and there, fully expressing my admiration for this work would make me sound like a gushing fanboy so I will just say "great job!" and leave it at that.

If we get one book per year of this caliber then I will be amazed and overjoyed.

-Kevin McD