Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: L C <lightcastle_at_g8NT-oCsbojW7Xe0biY5SYEFwXJKY0L_aaeTESsTgJ9heNMuEUzOAKCbT5DCjos0>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:14:43 -0500

I just got mine and while I'm still going through it, I'll second this. Some of the repetition is a bit annoying (I mean, I love the copy and paste button as much as the next person, but really) but that is such a minor nitpick. The overall quality is really superb and if every genre pack/sourcebook is this good, things are going to look up.

LC