Re: Three Runes

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_65ceZcP7wYnLW9y7MiEKswao4jh7ajmC7LWrbZleEkoCk8cbevzfDSYUkek6fzfCIXQ>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:19:52 +0000

L C wrote:

> And it is possible to switch and add runes, explicitly stated on p73
> of Kingdom of Heroes. So if you want to work around it, there seem to be
> all kinds of ways.

I suspect you're missing the point. What I would be after is having characters with particular runes, and personalities that don't match those runes. As I say, its not a problem if you want to do that - just house rule away the bits about personality on p78-79. But the rules on p73, helpful though they are, aren't relevant to that particular situation.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/