Re:Outlawry = death

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_3nrZpbL1yKJVKt_VmVq2zrv4w6AN-mpd7GvHrntCI0AoOEzA5vDveddo_MzWsVnAIU>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:51:05 +1100

2009/1/6 Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_U6k1pZCSfzWkk0T5eYDHcGV7d7yhjB9XYC8SvEVjDGpskhRiQK-1lOEZi6jDWTXSjM8EFWHyP-eOA71k.yahoo.invalid>:
> While he may have been at the time, you missed your chance. Take it up with
> Killer - if you can catch him. We posted a "we are no longer responsible for
> his debts" notice with Orlanth when we outlawed him.

Personally, I can see the logic of this, but I am unsure how much logic (soulless meldeks!) has to do with Orlanth's laws.

The community was responsible for allowing the ill (by not controlling its demented members or outlawing them earlier) so the community is responsible for setting them right - it's What Orlanth Would Do, isn't it?

--
John Machin