Re:Outlawry = death

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_ocsAzYUJGMnAChsDJT5qCNPvvWs_BzMH4BkUDSkLuHNcW--7vByicc_NiKxhUlRCE0l4>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:50:34 -0000

> If a Humakti dies then Humakt has decided it is time. That's why
> the chief keeps them in luxury. He might have been your uncle's
> second cousin but you mourned his death when he joined the cult.

Yep. In our our game, the Humakti is considered "Dead" by her siblings. They mourned her when she initiated to the Dead God and accept that she will meet the Final Death soon (few Humakti die old, I expect). They also keep her aware from livestock, the harvest, ploughing and other farmwork, pregnant women, young children and the elderly - they fear that she brings Death instead of Life.

Jeff

PS. Interestingly, Humakt is always a fairly popular cult amongst the female players in my group - along with Ernalda, Yinkin and Lhankor Mhy.