Re:Outlawry = death

From: donald_at_Ksicymf_yl52g486NX-30PcoSvTtJjwgOFp5uZAKRARMklaCHX-hut_bdGTQMemJk1eUr
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 20:29:08 GMT

In message <gjvnja+r6kr_at_eGroups.com> "Jeff Richard" writes:

>Yep. In our our game, the Humakti is considered "Dead" by her
>siblings. They mourned her when she initiated to the Dead God and
>accept that she will meet the Final Death soon (few Humakti die old, I
>expect). They also keep her aware from livestock, the harvest,
>ploughing and other farmwork, pregnant women, young children and the
>elderly - they fear that she brings Death instead of Life.

The only one I'd disagree with is the harvest. Who better than Humakt to bring death to the crop? IMG a Humakti takes the lead at the harvest cutting the first sheaf. With his sword which he then cleans and puts away to take up the more efficent scythe. This also reflects the fact that harvest is the one time of year when everyone has to help.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/