RE: Re: Rigsdal Player Heroes

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_R2_R_a6NnSfXEI00N1jXSXg0pfSMKG6gcJSn_fDjAgoW8z2PPApx5L3i4IYpZ_3>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:59:26 -0000

Thanks to all who helped out with the really useful info on Rigsdal as a player hero option!

The reponses were really interesting, packed with detail I can use directly and helped me break away from the "don't these fellows always stay at home?" to a more balanced "with the right incentive, just about anyone might go out on quests".

The scenario we are starting with comes with a ready built instance of such an incentive: "the Sheriff of Ironspike's baby daughter has been abducted by broo - discuss".

Again, big thanks!