Re: Plague of Healing scenario

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_fH1Qkmi3TDX6gzJ7NXmGfflJEGzv4xYMx6KJe3SutYYSSw0nsc7QZ4tX-xDZYvgLoUS>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:26:20 -0800 (PST)

How grim of you, Peter!
Have your read maybe 'monster island-nation-planet'? ;-) Great trilogy and for free too!

I would say that "too much healing = no suffering" and no suffering, in the end, means no social life: just a bunch of individuals who care for no one except their own benefits. Living individuals, not dead cannibals. Please mind you, also, I say 'in the end', after some years of plague or maybe a couple of generations, not after a month. Let's hope that, in my glorantha, player characters would stop or change the healing plague long before that!

Ciao,
Gian