Re: Pelorian horse colours

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_pYEBa-tiK9zpyufJvFVO27gYOnT8TiNuw3tqwQdxx1puV8izyjHCDseL72XghzFv3Kv>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:55:22 +1300

At 02:00 p.m. 14/01/2009, you wrote:
>I've been trying to find the article on the horse breeds of Glorantha
>so that I can paint a few horses the correct colour. I remember a few,
>possibly incorrectly - like the Yuthuppan horse is black with star-
>like white spots?
         Raibanth - White
         Alkoth - Black
         Yuthuppa - spotted dark hide

                 Anaxial's Roster p49.

>Veshtargos - horse nomads from early Pelorian history -
>Hirenmador - the Chariot Lords, from early Pelorian history

Veshtargos are Yuthuppans while Hirenmador are Raibanth and Alkoth. The Veshtargos are chariot riders initially.

>Hyalorings - those Goldeneye horse riders.

Only some are uniformly golden coloured attibuted to the ancient bread but all are yellow-eyed.

>While I'm asking, the other cavalry in the game are the Carmanians,
>who I think use Fronans?

Dun coloured.

--Peter Metcalfe