Pelorian horse colours

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_gaammbyaaIIhi1fv8WIs8HxCnzJwN-SawiMRbdm0aF91T83llQVcqO6ylCr6rRM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:00:57 -0000

I've been trying to find the article on the horse breeds of Glorantha so that I can paint a few horses the correct colour. I remember a few, possibly incorrectly - like the Yuthuppan horse is black with starlike  white spots?

I don't need the whole article, I just want colours for horse for the following factions:

Veshtargos - horse nomads from early Pelorian history -
Hirenmador - the Chariot Lords, from early Pelorian history
Hyalorings - those Goldeneye horse riders.

While I'm asking, the other cavalry in the game are the Carmanians, who I think use Fronans?
I hope the Glorantha community can help me out.

Keith