Re: Status of HeroQuest Publications

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_QTbxFta0ZHIpA6aOIRj0FK5-kP3MrhUVLhrUjeFOreNGdNDZtC5NSJrFKgqIbcxA>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:35:43 -0000

Matthew Cole wrote:

> Some of
> us even come from Aus! Last Tentacles this year, John, how 'bout it?
Might
> be your last chance to meet me! :) (lol - now *everyone* will be there,
> right! :)

heys Matt

I certainly agree with you about the importance of cons and of building and sustaining a creative community. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a crucial year for Glorantha in terms of both sustaining and maintaining our community and building a workable module for sharing and distributing our games. Tentacles is a big part of that.

Alas, despite some prompting, it doesn't seem likely I'll be able to join in Tentacles this year. :( John Machin (fellow Canberran) and I are already grouching to each other about it. I will of course, try and make *some* contribution from a distance.

Haven't we met? It seems odd, I seem to sense you lurking behind just about every stead post in the Far Place. I'm sure there will be future possibilities for sharing a pint when the stars are right. Stars visible and invisible.

Come the Wonder.

John