Re: Status of HeroQuest Publications

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_qrwDSL6IODQQ0lmeLMjqqi4JogbW1g_oPoEarZ6gzX_jaYzZyBJ9qy4pySnSJF46>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:49:38 -0000

FarPak ('To Walk In Far Places'), the Far Place campaign and background pack is about half written, and I will not be writing any convention modules between now and I October in order to complete it. (My 'other' life - a systemless convention writer.) However, despite attempts extending over a year now to secure a contract and final agreement, I have been unable to sustain any meaningful response from Rick. Roderick as series editor has been extremely helpful, but has been unable to finalise the details.

Alternatives are being explored.

Cheers

John