Re: Status of HeroQuest Publications

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_iJzTeolxPckwGWPidengYaWH561mCFAfMEGBFmVSiZNYV7HGXRK-sZxvwK-IoV2_rh>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:18:36 +0100

Hello friends

>FarPak ('To Walk In Far Places'), the Far Place campaign and
>background pack is about half written, and I will not be writing any
>convention modules between now and I October in order to complete it.
>(My 'other' life - a systemless convention writer.) However, despite

Then you might be interested in "The Zin Letters # 3 - Eastern Far Place special", published by our friends of KALIKOS, the finnish glorantha society.

Maybe you can incorporate some ideas (names of people or places, and scenario hooks) of this fan publication into your (then) official canon publication "To Walk In Far Places".
Since KALIKOS has agreed to the fan policy, there should be no problem to include their ideas into your manuscript (giving credit where credit is due, would be nice.). :-)

Cheers

André