RE: Chaos Features Competition

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_dI272T213IkfiySrsQfyonNEPq5LbISijQsuDUej6V7p9LGmfc08_GaLsda7mZP>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:08:03 -0000

Not one person is interested? :(

-----Original Message-----
From: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com [mailto:WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Cole Sent: 21 January 2009 08:08
To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Chaos Features Competition

Hey all

I would like to propose a Chaos Features Competition.

We have, in the RQ rules, lists of chaos features found in Glorantha and these are a fine example to work to but....

I thought it might be fun and informative to follow up my '100 words for your campaign slot' with a competition to find out the _top 10 best chaos features_ everyone can think of.

Here's how it will work. Everyone can suggest up to 3 non-list features (we can reduce that if necessary) and we all have 2 votes each (only one of which can be given to our own entries). After we think we have enough entries, people can send their votes to me off-list and I'll collate the results and post them. We could use a forum voter but I think with chaos quick and dirty will be most apt.

So, let the entries flow!

Matthew

Yahoo! Groups Links