Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_iES1jqcWMU0SduU-kJEL3g6P2VDp1ipm-pyTeC-5Z1beL-oqhuB7J3W625rS_5INr>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:37:20 -0800

YGWV On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_BBU7GtCfPkE-A2-rt8yzisLk5c1xddYQkWFk6fieCiKNOXo2xbaW7Py-P5OECCEACGuvZUK-2KUZM2yogHskmvvP.yahoo.invalid
> wrote:

> At 01:22 a.m. 25/01/2009, you wrote:
>
> Another stylistic note - using wizardry conveys the impression of wearing
> pointed hats, waving wands and speaking Harry Potterese. This works
> for the Glorious Free West but once you start talking about sorcerors
> beyond, it sounds inappropriate and grates.

Absolutely.
I busted my teeth trying to figure out a better vocabulary word. I will invite everyone to discuss here a better term.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer