Illustrations and Maps of New Publications

From: Terra Incognita <inarsus-ferilt_at_hYgpJytrFE101lWQlCJ-8UHPEbcVe91nDWev7qWXpCOC8D8ppVw3hpNnOKAqR>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:34:42 +0900

Hello, I (We?) want to know more specific condition about the topic:

Jeff Richard:
<<As an author involved in all three, let me give a little more info:
1. Heroquest 2.0. Artwork is still being finished, but otherwise it is pretty much done.
2. The Sartar Book. This one is big - a one volume handbook for Sartar, its cults, tribes, places, creating characters and clans, heroquesting and a campaign arc. Text is about 85% finished, then it is time for art and maps. I reckon we will have something available in time for Tentacles.
3. Pavis Book. Loz and I will be doing this once we are done with the Sartar Book. We have a structure, several new scenarios, additional cults, and lots of new material.>>

<<Keep in mind: the writers on all these projects are Loz, Ian, David
and myself (and Robin in Heroquest 2.0), with plenty of input from Greg and with the art being coordinated by Simon. We aren't paid, we are doing this for the love of the setting and the game.>>

Not paid....yes, I expected such condition, but I didn't want to know it!

Roderick Robertson:
<<Heroes of Malkion is getting artwork collected, so we *should* see it this
year. The others are on hold.>>

It seems that the "bottleneck" is artwork, illustrations and maps. If someone want to join the battle, he might not need English ability.

I suppose some Japanese Gloranthan fans might want to help you....

For myself, I care much about the destiny of Heroes of Malkion. Sincerely:
TI