Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_mSeef2JSuP5tKaawdPc4cMXQJh4lvSwHv5YQpzo4T6Doab_4atmFZF1m-Rgdlg1cweF>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:39:45 +1300

At 09:02 a.m. 29/01/2009, you wrote:

>I cannot find the reference now, so perhaps I made it up, but isn't the town
>of Neverdead in Dorastor some sort of Garki site? Which means that Gark was
>known in Genertela during the 1st Age.

There's nothing linking Gark to Neverdead but given the Huan (To) Marsh in Dorastor during the Great Rain Year (Drastic Chaos p40), one can't rule out foreign chaotic cults chaotically appearing in Dorastor.

The chief difference between Neverdead and the cult of Gark is that the latter's static - there's no known outbreak of zombie missonaries to convert others to the spiritual joy of being brain dead. That's not to say that it can't happen and it could be one of the mysterious seven problems from Dorastor.

--Peter Metcalfe