Re: Wasp riders of the rockwoods

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at__TGDCuV9ctQGTP7mmda98cAYOKmyxG_dd3zT1mQFHpbuG9kEa5BXOySbTBxjxq0g>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:19:22 +0000

2009/1/29 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Gowe3xJ9ESauM9JbZ0bL4ZTU7zi1b8DzWfgwzIH8b4nvxgOgBnedYIYSnZgYSLnW4Ewp8MvMrUhFZJCxnovR0PLL.yahoo.invalid>

> At 03:11 a.m. 29/01/2009, you wrote:
>
> Perhaps the Wasp Riders were originally
> one of the Beasts of Falsity who became Man and Wasp like the
> Centaurs did during the Inhuman occupation.

Interesting idea. I could well imagine that Delecti would be interested in experimenting on them as they would make a great aerial cavalry...

Isn't the area south of the Rockwoods called Senseranon (spelling incorrect I know)? Possibly a coincidence.

Cheers
Bruce