Wasp riders of the rockwoods

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_mAXx5pnPTVpEQo6U9SxvfIGlufNhCmd9QNU-5OOBGdMmEEkUbe3Hb4-tRzCezCZG>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:18:37 +0000

Hi there, I'm just trawling for whatever info is out there about the giant wasp riders in the Dragon Pass game. Especially interested in what they were up to in the second age c/a 900-10. I have a recollection from somewhere that there were some "night/black" wasps that hunted spiders but I have no idea if this is a false memory syndrome.

I'm particularly interested in what the riders are: human? hsunchen? something else? All help gratefully accepted.

Thanks
Bruce