Re: Wasp riders of the rockwoods

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_1ZBtGk6EVIwV9e_f-Cb122Xa9UOa_UVJgdT6ZtgmgTd6sHF_lTUlX3v7Zvmy7CmTDA>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:55:38 +0100

Hallo

There is a lengthy article about the Wasp Riders of Dragon Pass in "Tradetalk # 7".
Unfortunately this issue is loooong out of print/out of stock.

Stay tuned...

While we moved our complete warehouse from Celle (near Bremen) to Hofheim (near Frankfurt) two issues of long out of print/out of stock Tradetalk issues were found!

Tradetalk # 7 and Tradetalk # 8 will be available on eBay by next Sunday... and only ONE copy of each issue is available!

Cheers

André Jarosch
Headman of the "RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V." aka "The Chaos Society" Editor of Tradetalk magazine