Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_vvUnNuigFiPMH6Nl0_YYhFYVM0Jgq73fDWOHFQgYUu-gRTi_gQTD4d0gNvAIrUf6kmn>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:46:39 -0000

I agree with Jeff on this one. Regardless of the literal meaning of "grimoire" in regular English, the term has a clear rules meaning in HQ, and I would have no hesitation in describing a horridly inscribed monolith as a grimoire if it's rules function was the same. Not necessarily in flavour text, mind you (although even then... maybe), but certainly when discussing such rules-related issues as cult keywords or whatever. Like any rules term, its inevitably going to be an abstraction of the reality.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/