Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_ZdEBkiKq8EGv9vJk6Mixc8_fzPseB9kkRcYCwuj2sMMYZHVbhMQ-QTNdBGmNopuKY>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:11:09 -0800

YGWV On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:33 AM, philbert6000 <philbert6000_at_vXjB0sA-Y4jE4BtZ_MH95wvTDe7uZLGhxiFjqzYCl-eJgTXe_GoLb_i7_anWJgeVGnZs5EDwFF0pExL_Y9l7.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

But he has to be pissed off about SOMETHING BIG(tm),

No and yes.

No, because this is mythic reality. Some things simply ARE. Was there something that caused darkness to rise from nothing? That caused water to be wet? That caused love to be an attractive force? That caused creation to begin?
Well, yes there is. And at this moment, I'm going to only share the unsatisfying answer of "because." (more later, if needed)

Yes, because as mortals we always look for cause and effect. You seem to be asking, "what is the cause?"

> who gives him
> the right to be the one god that wears the "I hate glorantha" t-shirt
> among all the others who have a grievance?

Here are some possible answers to the Yes: He was torn from something into existence, awareness. He was divided form himself to be.
Parts of him and his relatives were ripped out to make the rest of the world.
There is more.

> He is so pissed that he
> hates everything, there is no exception, even trolls are not immune
> from attack by his worshippers. Of all the gods he has the biggest
> beef. I ask what is he so mad about? I think I know the answer, but
> first you have to understand who he REALLY is.... Arkat figured it out.
> Greg just wont say..... :)

More later

--
Greg Stafford