Re: Plea for Chaos Feature Competition entries

From: Paul King <paul_at_BtTnLKFOtHsPwP-T-X5OiXydp6doAlyaN7EsTfRjrjSSD2eBhthZUhC0SGjV6pJ3L4hBU03>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:42:52 +0000

I think that my "vomit live gorp" is different enough. I had in mind something like a gorp colony living in an enlarged stomach, rather than body parts actually being made of gorp.

OK if you want a replacement here's one nicked from a Zelazny novel.

Can temporarily absorb disease spirits.
The being can cure any disease by absorbing the spirit into themselves. The spirit is apparently banished or destroyed, being no longer detectable. After a while (which is shortened for every absorbed spirit) the spirits are released, first infecting the being (inflicting symptoms but causing no permanent harm) and quickly spreading to the surrounding population.