RE: Re: Plea for Chaos Feature Competition entries

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_HEnuX3QSsAcgqfgCZ-ptPbthJWCMwMRs169veXcmg6u7krdv0EwYoNZoaaDc5JF>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:06:09 -0000

So nice, Trotsky :)

Thanks Jean, John, Mark and Paul. Excellent entries!

Mark I took 3 out of your four for the competition. It was easy to choose the one to drop because the Jigsaw one had already been entered:

Limbs Detachable
May be traded with others like you.

Jean, you only entered 2, which is fine but we'd love to have one more (you're allowed three entries)

Paul, strictly speaking, the vomit gorp feature has been entered already too. By me, actually. Want to enter another? Mine:

Two random body parts are made of gorp.
If abdomen or chest can excrete or vomit micro gorp. If limbs can elongate, attach, whip, throw micro gorp etc etc (depending on gorp type). If head, becomes 'Brain of Gorp'.

Look out for my next post. It will contain the list-so-far of people's entries, again in obfuscated order to protect the guilty :)