Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_VpLsMB7tnJX743avfLBazcDC7Rad3KOG0ZJFm9D-E96hwYuJac3TdqtLzxY3UuUCzt5Q>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:05:11 -0000

> >That's not the game rules position that is taken in HQ2 or the Sartar
> >Book. YGWV, but that's not going to be the published canon.
>
> Wyrms Footprint is published canon and if HQ2 or the Sartar Book
> is going into so much detail as to rule out Storm Bull using Berserker
> powers before the Eternal Battle then IMHO that is something which
> the editor should consider excising.

WP is useful, out-of-print, background material. Some of it has been long-since been contradicted by later material in the Stafford Library. And the Eternal Battle is at the heart of Urox's special powers against Chaos. Feel free and sequence Urox's myths the way you want - I don't think the Uroxi are particularly concerned about such scholarship.

Jeff