Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_uW2dEBhbW7-xb2xAOCzd95_1q8_pXYkv_fg6VTaqNa0Chl0UG2t1VYY4to9_NCC_H>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:16:21 -0800

YGWV On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, John Machin <orichalka_at_vjr7m0_vKqAsLmqqpgyeHqP-HHI242X1t8fMQVFUEg-4qirQdSWMdrUEelxznrBbfqwPE2bqSUIM1ifA9Mk.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> 2009/2/3 Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_1eSTx6TFZP7z8CD0u492rDSnK66IW9e-XX_PmPhGpTHU-xfrP1a-PSuua13REyArr2O2AFPLVR58rdGHAk7U.yahoo.invalid>:
> > I agree with Peter here, that these are the sources, and that they from
> > human sources and that those are human sources and are from a human
> > perspective, and that those perspectives use the wrong terminology. If
> the
> > gods went through the illumination process, maybe they were be more
> correct,
> > but gods do not go through that process.
>
> Is this true of Lunar Immortals too?

Where "this" = the illumination process?

> I don't have ILH2 to hand but I
> seem to recall that immortals who are not already Enlightened work
> towards it on the Moon after the completion of their Self Journey. (If
> requested I'll try and get a page-ref tonight [+9hrs-ish]).

yes, that is right. The humans can undergo illumination, because they are limited beings who work towards being unlimited, aware of their full potential, rising up through the planes of consciousness towards immortality.

illumination describes a human process to become divine.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer