Re: Chaos Feature Competition entry

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_EifzxGZMYeNsX-4GyxEbp4Sxs6_kX_g3AJsU6fxSXoBkfVjI-x-DG6IJVlqt1gw>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 04:34:19 -0000

I know that I'm only limited to three, but here are a few, some more lame than others.

Exposure to this chaos monster causes sunburn. Exposure to this chaos monster causes hair loss. Exposure to this chaos monster causes acne. Exposure to this chaos monster causes excessive body hair growth. Exposure to this chaos monster causes incontinence. Legs facing the wrong way.
Reverses handedness for all in 5 metre radius. Living fax machine – documents (possibly those devoured by Atyar) appear on skin as tattoos and then flake off. (one or two per day) All documents within 5 metres suffer from dylexia – letters rearranged. All vowel sounds confused within 10mtres – "fush and chaps", "hem and iggs",
This monster uses D&D rules – all characters must be converted for this encounter.
This monster is compelled to attack the oldest character and constantly asks "Who is the eldest!?"