RE: The Dreams of Dragons...

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_IXE1iBVp_NbBV5bknrcq6i3e6RPjW1SGR4Hi5fnwcw3zIR4F9gNWaqIAijgn0lkdPWa>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:17:54 +0900

In the second age Alkoring Dragonbreaker killed a couple(?) of True Dragons (?). How was he able to, they are quite big.?

I can only surmise he builds up more 'spiritual' rather 'physical' power than the dragon and draws their physical selves to a 'place' where his spiritual self rather than physical self can kill it. Picture cinematic fight playing itself out in the sky. Mile high hero vs Mile long dragon. Or is it some sort of size change magic?

Sean

> Whose idea was the Dream Dragon?

Steve Perrin, I think. He found the True Dragons to be too imposing, and thought that RQ needed to have dragons that could be killed. The compromise was the dream dragons.