Post-compromise Divine development

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_IKSGB8y8cfG7hrvQYu3OHtRgPJ3Z7ij20PVutqwG3BfubostFGMwwCpQgjEEwhUKC>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:52:33 -0800

I've pulled this thread out because I'd lose it otherwise. I rather much hate that so often subjects wander so far away from the subject line.

YGWV On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM, John Machin <orichalka_at_Te7vlnqeKL0mGmzQo90FjgMYtAUVmAWQddahjwm46rMwo_SYhEvbGCGx-Ru-x3k1VgSMZThhZ7LNRRsU3bg.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> >> Does this mean that "healed"
> >> entities that are now Lunar cannot achieve Enlightenment? Or are these
> >> entities already Enlightened because they are actually a part of
> >> Sedenya?
>
> > Forgive my faulty memory and lack of library.
> > Please remind me of who the healed entities are.
>
> Page-refs still need to wait [in 2hrs-ish!] but I believe it is ILH2
> again; one example could be the Star Bear who was "ridden" and
> "became" the "Moon Bear".

It was the star bear before, but due to the suppression of lunar powers, those were unrecognized.

The bears' cyclical power is evident in their hibernation, a change similar to the light to dark cycle.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer