Re: Runic associations

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_Kt00dSmVFh70PePw9UdFQPGOL4UDNI4JLCMUEydb86z0KCfup8NJA9gdhi>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 18:17:14 +0000

Precisely the kind of mechanic you describe is going to be built more formally in MRQ, beginning with the forthcoming 'Guilds, Cults and Factions' book.

2009/2/6 Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_SBlHsTx1Ax8rDPt0Kr-X8WXI2vYjmnwatYhoLSX-uY1MINVuevvrNBBCG8cYQl7dnC6ht_JvEF3nVOeySmQB.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'