Tradetalk # 7 and Tradetalk # 8 up on eBay

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_0OjoBPrLDVxwnl89232Dz3GvLrk_m-RDv8BQSWrdlN9hGDiK_u7a6MvTQAMpwdd5Ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:43:36 +0100

Hello

just a reminder:

> While we moved our complete warehouse from Celle (near Bremen) to Hofheim
> (near Frankfurt) two issues of long out of print/out of stock Tradetalk
> issues were found!
>
> Tradetalk # 7 and Tradetalk # 8 will be available on eBay by next
> Sunday... and only ONE copy of each issue is available!

They are up on eBay and going in less than 24 hours...

I thought that more of you were interested in these rare issues... This might be your last chance for a long time. Don´t miss it!

Cheers

André Jarosch
Headman of the "RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V." aka "The Chaos Society" Editor of Tradetalk magazine