Re: Lodrili Settlers and Sacred Time ceremonies

From: David Dunham <david_at_rNq3rJFL4owlGu48qZew8hWO183DP26LtCVJdlbPz4nkbgR8GtoEdwEy8MmrH3ZRGTR_RT>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:13:52 -0800

Xavier

>Duke Raus is a Dara Happan who is forced to settle on the Zola Fel
>valley grantlands.

My notes say he's from the Redlands. Rone itself is in Kostaddi on Wesley Quadros's map. Raus's ancestors were from Kostaddi, so he's probably not Dara Happan.

>Some of the Lunar farmers who settle there with him
>also come from the Heartlands. In my campaign, as most of these
>peasants are Dara Happan, they worship Lodril the Humble Little
>Brother (while Raus and his family worship their family ancestors).

Gerendetho [HQ p.124] might make sense too, especially since he's "especially revered in Kostaddi."

I can imagine a Lodril ceremony where you're buried in the earth and burst forth at some point.

--

David Dunham