Re: Lodrili Settlers and Sacred Time ceremonies

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_JZssGEX3rHxbjZx0dqiqFQejdXcCiIB7NhO_4EdmOwkhg1IZKcM4VQXiq5YRT1wPHk32>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 07:14:36 -0000

> >Duke Raus is a Dara Happan who is forced to settle on the Zola Fel
> >valley grantlands.
>
> My notes say he's from the Redlands. Rone itself is in Kostaddi on
> Wesley Quadros's map. Raus's ancestors were from Kostaddi, so he's
> probably not Dara Happan.

When Greg and I last chatted about Raus we concluded that he was a Dara Happan who really didn't give a damn what his social inferiors worshipped. He's here for having "rebelled" against the Emperor or the Satrap of Kostaddi or some other Lunar muckety-muck.

He worships his own illustrious ancestors who at this time remain undefined. But they were illustrious!

Jeff