Re: Lodrili Settlers and Sacred Time ceremonies

From: simonbrayuk_at_Oh2990YoQVhwphdvtDa0DQZWSSjKqcEEUPICTAicFu_BvtanfvaX9Xdk-Vp33_Q8
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:19:49 EST

Hi,

 I beleive that Rone is in Sanken, where the rulers of the region are Yelm worshippers who follow the ways of Sankendarvu, who emulated Yelm and the Heroes, they were responsible for aiding Khordarvu in the Empire reforms of 220ST, entering into the Dawn Age mysteries, accepting the Dragon Sun and assisitng Yemgatha to pave teh way for the Red Emperor. Mark Galeotti told me that they were basically worshipping Yelm through Ancestor/Hero Worship, tracing their bloodlines for purity and were in conflict with the mainstream Yelm Cult in the Oslir Valley. Sounds very much like Raus if you ask me, Ancestor Worship, obsessed with a concept of noblese oblige, working to protect the locals and peasants with a fierce sense of responsibility and yet with a dangerous edge, the sort of man who is descended from the Movers and Shakers in the potentially stagnant world of the Dara Happans.

Simon