Re: Lodrili Settlers and Sacred Time ceremonies

From: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_evyatFbNNLL7wvblhpz0TL4Vr9lqQkNSrPHq1HWhwJKuE4DwcdfcV-07nMZoACk>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:52:35 -0000

> As god of farmers, I would suggest a myth about the creation of the
first plough. There's a world-changing event! I'd like to haul in some myth about Lodril managing to find or trick Sky horses into being willing to draw the plough, but realistically, you're probably using oxen.

That's very interesting, though maybe this is best celebrated during Lodril's High Holy Day.

> Lodril is also well known to have sired many children. Any chance
that some of your settlers claim him as an ancestor? In which case, revering him as the loving father who preserved your families through the Darkness is part of your ceremonial duty. Giving sacrifices of food and fire would signify your remembrance of your own survival.

Yes, something like that. Perhaps the farmers pile their specially cooked food and burn it in a high pire.