Re: Digest Number 1939

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_Jj2viwXva_sRqQDD907zWd_NcRbDev58gulJJVvOdPYdRcUoGWmb9wn-E>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:50:31 +0000 (GMT)

>I can't speak with authority since there's apparently been a reactionagainst the profusion of subcults in HQ2.0.

In the sense that they are de-emphasized. Sub-cults exist but most people don't interact with them in a way that is significant enough to raise one above the many 'faces' of the god they encounter. In game terms you can avoid worrying about sub-cults unless you intend to pursue some particular magical or mythical path. Most people don't have this level of interaction.  Ian Cooper