Re: Has anyone actually RUN the Battle of Iceland?

From: Mike D <mdawson_at_HbFMX3s68QnE1H6nai4hg5-vU6GvpFeX0A22skHOSv-TjG8lTWreANFciqLylaghIvfI>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:33:11 -0000

The main ass kicker is a Babeester Gori with 3W3 axe combat, and several Affinities at 10W2 or higher. I can imagine her kicking in the berserk magic to frightening effect.

Rasa, the Magic of the Rass and a sorcerous construct, will be at full power that day since it is Black Moon, with several dangerous sorceries at 17W2.

Will I Am, the Champion of Pavis, has a pretty good set up with the Champion's Armor and some combat skills > 10W2 then magical augments.

Oshun of the Zebra Tribe has some very very dangerous fetishes and quite formidable melee skills.

Senech the Monkeyfurred is not too much of a threat with his most notable skills: Love Everyone 12W2 and Gigantic Penis 8W. Really came in handy under Kyger Litor's skirt though.

Mike

Some fights are not well run with multiple opponents, vs the unit stuff.